Last modified: March 19, 2014
When and What information do we collect?
When you use our services or view content provided by Visogler, we may automatically collect and store certain information in the server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as pages viewed or search queries.
- Internet protocol address
- device type information, system activity, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies left by Visogler.
Registration and Profile data
For users registering for Visogler or data entered by registered users. This may include:
- Date, time and internet protocol address at time of registration.
- Your name, e-mail, website, bio, location and social media account names
What do we use your information for?
- Send periodic emails.
- Record keeping.
- For registered contributors sharing required and optional information provided such as your name, location, social media account names and bio on pages relating to content you submitted.
Yes. Cookies are used to keep registered users logged in.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.